Borroum’s Drug Store, Corinth MS

For the next stop on our trip to Memphis via US-72, we visited what is probably the oldest business that we have ever featured at our blog, eclipsing even Payne’s in Scottsboro AL. Borroum’s Drug Store opened in 1865, and moved to its present home across from the Alcorn County Courthouse in 1873. The owners still dispense prescriptions and sundries today, though the attraction for out-of-towners, of course, is their soda fountain. Continue reading “Borroum’s Drug Store, Corinth MS”

Advertisements